1. Thermostats. Even a single thermostat allows you to save on heating by controlling the temperature in the building. Home interior is optimally heated and bills are lower.
2. Cooling. The same rule applies for cooling with fan coils or underfloor installation.
3. Zone control. Extending the system by adding zone control allows even greater savings while increasing comfort and adjusting the temperature to the functions of the rooms.
4. Heating / cooling schedules. They make additional cost savings when residents are away. Empty rooms are heated economically.
5. Window Sensors. Installing window sensors will increase energy savings by temporarily switching off the heating/cooling in the ventilated room. You do not overheat the rooms and do not and lose heat energy.
6. Installation of appropriate controllers allow the creation of lighting control schedules that lower the costs and adapt the home to the lifestyle.
7. Motion sensors save electricity by switching on lights only when a person’s presence is detected, which also makes it possible to forget about switching off lights manually.
8. Light dimmers control the intensity of light, lowering the costs and creating a pleasant atmosphere at home.
9. Roller shutter automation supports house savings by reheating interiors in winter and keeping them cool in summer, which is an excellent solutions for the overall temperature control process in any building.
10. All functions can be controlled from an app on your smartphone, which allows you to control your home from anywhere.
You save because the cost of home maintenance is lower!
regardless of the type of installation and heat source
You can pay lower bills, whether you heat your home with underfloor heating, radiator, fan, duct, or with an electric system.
Automatic heating schedules are low-emission and energy efficient.
You will save, no matter what heat source you use.
Solid fuel boiler? A gas or electric boiler? A heat pump?
In all cases, zone control - that is, installing a thermostat in each room - adjusts the heating fuel intake to your daily needs.
Thanks to saving with SALUS,
you don’t have to burn a fire, to heat your home.
Comfort does not require sacrifices.
Check out our distribution map and start control your bills with SALUS!
Saving energy is not difficult. Discover our tips for savings!
Check which SALUS Smart Home devices allow you to control heating online.
How do SALUS Smart Home system sensors affect the safety of the house and household members?
With thermostats, the temperature in your home is always perfect - as long as you know how to adjust their operation.
A distributor of SALUS Controls brand:
QL CONTROLS Sp. z o.o., Sp. k.
4 Rolna, 43-262 Kobielice
NIP: 638 180 68 25,
office: +48 32 700 74 53,
service: +48 32 750 65 05,
fax: +48 32 790 44 85,
Monday - Friday, 8:00-16:00
© QL CONTROLS 2020 / All Rights Reserved
Design & Code by Foxstudio